Thursday, August 4, 2011

I Nedd parts for My Jeep

My friend Andy, he love to be on his jeep running around on his Farm. According to him, he was on a raining day in the farm suddlenty when going up at the middle of the hill, the tires was skippering on the grass and mood. As soon he know...BAMB!! The jeep went backward and hit a big tree. Thanks God, he don't suffer any injury. His jeep back bumper was turned like a V shape. Me and others of our friends, push the jeep from the big long hole and bring in to his Barn. Next morning we check the jeep. I don't know nothing about mechanic or body shop, but I see the he bring something and put on between the all four Tire. He exclaim, "Oh boy! It's too low! I ask him what? All tire need replace and Now the back bumper because I just running around the jeep without look & check, do an inspection maintenance. For several weeks he don't find the bumper he can put the Tire but he wants to buy  everything in one store. After waiting so long, he enter online store and find what he needs in one spot.
Jeep Bumpers & Tire Carriers

No comments:

Post a Comment