Thursday, July 28, 2011

WHO NEEDS LIGHTS & WHY?

I still remember one Summer camping that my wife and I and a couples do together. We went to Lake George in New York State. It's a wonderful place for Vacations! My friend bring his Boat and Jet sky, we was all the time on the Lake even with the Boat or Jet sky...oh boy was wonderful. Nigth came in and we've to come back to the dock's boat. My friend "Park" the Boat and was dark no lights, so when I get out the boat he and I forgeting our keys to get in on our cabin.
He send me to get it, I said NO! It's very dark. He said, not worry I turn the lights on. Oh, that means you go with me? He said, no, you go and laugh at me. I ask how he can turn the boat lights ON if he does not be there? He said, because I heve the remote control on my pocket. My boat is "remote control boat light". I said , OK. But when I get both set of keys and jump from the boat to the dock's boat...guest what... YES I loos all the keys on to the lake!!! Oh my God! Every one laught at me because I lost the keys??? And it is about 3 or 4 feet deep. I look to every body, include my wife that for a long time I don't hear her laugth like that day. My friends said, don't worry we find the keys in 5 minutes. Five minutes!! I scream to him. He said look, give me that Flashlight. You see this Flashlight penetrate the air and water. Yea,wright!! I said.
Not five but in ten minutes he found the keys. He toll me that he buy the light and flashlights at MagnaLight.
In MagnaLight you find LED Truck Lights, Military lights, Hunting lights and much more. Read their Feedback's and Testimonial on the link. Oh, Se Habla Español means they speak Spanish.
Boat Lights - Get 5$ Off Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment